What is the correct spelling for MARKES?
This word (Markes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MARKES
- marked The meal is marked there at the time the people get it, and then it is entered as a whole in the ledger.
- marker I have located the ridge and the mountain we will use as a marker ."
- market As soon as we can know what the fish are to bring in the market there is settlement made.
- marks I see here marks of feet of horses in the snow-is not?
- Marcus By General Marcus J. Wright.
- Marcos Coronado's precursor was Fray Marcos de Niza.
- Marques No sooner had my sparkling eyes beheld The flames of beauty blazing on this piece, But suddenly a sense of miracle, Imagined on thy lovely Maistre's face, Made me abandon bodily regard, And cast all pleasures on my wounded soul: Then, gentle Marques , tell me what she is, That thus thou honourest on thy warlike shield; And if thy love and interest be such As justly may give place to mine, That if it be, my soul with honors wing May fly into the bosom of my dear; If not, close them, and stoop into my grave!
- makers Now, I say it is only fair that the law makers should be subject to their own laws.
- merges He pleaded for a better education for the child, for a free childhood, for greater liberty in the home and in the school, for fuller sympathy especially at the time when childhood merges into youth and when the mysteries of life have begun to make themselves conscious to the young mind and heart.
- markets He'd aim to get there by six o'clock in the morning when the markets opened.
- makes There is that of her in me that makes me know this, and that of you in me that makes me understand you.
- markers With this and those cursed markers that will not let one sleep, one might say that even the king was not so well guarded at night as this church."
- MARES A good mare, sahib-indeed a mare of mares-fit for thy father's son.
- MIKES Why, it mikes yer blood run cold: they 'ang a man on the stige; oh, it mide me creep all over!
91 words made from the letters MARKES
4 letter words made from MARKES:aker, akre, ares, arks, arms, arse, arsk, eaks, ekam, emka, erak, keam, kemr, kera, kesa, krem, make, mare, mark, mars, mask, meka, mesa, mrak, rake, raks, rams, rase, rask, ream, reka, saek, sake, sakr, same, seam, sear, sker.
5 letter words made from MARKES:akers, asker, kamer, kames, karem, kasem, kaser, kasme, keram, keras, maker, makes, marke, marks, marse, maser, maske, mekas, merak, merka, merks, mersa, mesra, rakes, raske, reaks, samek, sarek, semra, seram, skear, smake, smark, smear, smrek.
3 letter words made from MARKES:are, ark, arm, ask, ear, era, esm, esr, kea, mar, mes, mrs, ram, ras, rem, res, sam, sea.