What is the correct spelling for MARKEY?
This word (Markey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MARKEY
- mack He was a few yards in advance of Jack's father and "Old Mack."
- make Yes, we must make the best of it.
- maker Passing a rope-maker's, he observed that the ropes lay tossed about anyhow; the rope-maker had gone away somewhere.
- marc Nowadays very little is thought of making a tunnel under the Thames, but the first one, designed and carried out by Sir Marc Isambard Brunel, was regarded, and rightly so, as a most wonderful feat of engineering.
- mare The mare was not over-large, but the broad hips and generous expanse of chest were hints, and only hints, of her strength and endurance.
- marge When the third day dawned the prince went again to the lake, and fearing to fall asleep he decided to gallop along the marge instead of pacing slowly as before.
- mark Was it Miss Hamilton's wish that you should make your mark first?
- marked Oh, they all saw and knew, and the ones I just met to-day couldn't know but I marked up my face like that always.
- marker Little Luis Medina told me he heard a target marker for the San Bonito rifle club say something about it.
- market While I was waiting for them, I stood by the window and looked at the market-place.
- marks "Two hundred thousand marks," was his prompt reply, "and also fifty thousand for Lola."
- marley Miss Marley nodded; she was wondering what had put Winn on his game.
- marque It dealt with the proposed attack on the Dutch at New Amsterdam, losses of merchant ships, privateer's commissions and letters of marque; the Greenland and Newfoundland fisheries, naval stores, and land disputes.
- mary "The sound does not matter much," said Mary.
- mickey "Hello, Mickey," he called more loudly.
- mike It came at last, but in place of John, the usual coachman, Mike, a rather wild youth of twenty, was mounted upon the box.
- murk In the meantime the knowledge of the disaster had spread through the ship, and there was much excitement, when, one point off the port bow, the glare of the burning steamer showed against the murk of midnight.
- murky He also wanted to keep the conversation murky.
- Margery "But the one I saw was clean-shaven," said Margery.
- Margie Margie, you must marry Mr. Linmere.
- makes 5488. What makes them run up an account for goods?
- markers He introduced me to three or four gentlemen, as he called them, but whom I have since found to be markers, sharpers, and black-legs; and this set soon dissipated the little honesty my own habits of life had left me.
82 words made from the letters MARKEY
4 letter words made from MARKEY:aery, aker, akey, akre, arey, arky, army, ayer, ayre, ekam, emka, erak, erya, eyak, eyam, eyra, keam, keay, kemr, kera, keya, kray, krem, krey, kyer, kyma, kyme, make, mare, mark, mary, mayr, meka, mrak, myre, rake, ream, reay, reka, ryka, ryke, ryme, yake, year, ymer.
5 letter words made from MARKEY:akyem, aremy, armey, kamer, karem, keamy, keram, maker, marke, marye, mayer, merak, merka, merya, reamy, remya, yerma, yreka.
3 letter words made from MARKEY:are, ark, arm, ayr, ear, era, kea, key, mar, may, mya, ram, ray, rem, rya, rye, yak, yam, yea.