What is the correct spelling for MARNE?
This word (Marne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MARNE
- main Sometimes it is silent for months together, but usually I hear it whenever I am in the main house at night.
- maine Milly and the child could go to the Maine coast with the Fredericks, and he would join them for a few weeks in August.
- man "I told the man I had to, and then he had to, too.
- mane It would truly be a spectacle for the Gods to see you rising like a phoenix from your ashes again, and shaking off even the memory of disaster like dew-drops from a lion's mane , etc.
- mann He had evidently gone south to the Mann range, and I expected soon to overtake him.
- manna Well, I am tired of manna , anyhow.
- manner 8272. Have you always continued dealing in the same manner , getting what you wanted in goods, and as much as you required in money?
- many So many o' the little things right around us!
- mare It was his old mare crying to her master.
- marge Democrates accompanied them as far as the dark marge , and watched while the boat glided out into the gloom of the haven.
- marine Just then a marine , who was standing there, placed his musket to bar my way.
- mine "Oh, I feel that they were my father's friends, but not mine .
- morn The first pale streaks of morn called everybody into activity; for there was still much to be done before the ship could be restored to order.
- Marie Marie Boving, Gertrude went on, has a little room off her kitchen, which she let me have for the night.
- Marne Once again history repeated itself, for the Germans were turned back at the beautiful river Marne , where the brave Americans and heroic French smashed their lines.
- Mani E ti busso alla porta ancora e poi ti cerco le mani Sono io, lo vedi da te, mi conosci, lo vedi da te. – La Canzone Popolare by Fossati Ivano