What is the correct spelling for MARNING?
This word (Marning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MARNING
- darning Mrs. Carlyle, have you any dark blue darning wool that I can mend Tom's stockings with?
- marking She broke down utterly now, marking the ghastly change in her brother's face, and the murderous meaning of his eyes, as he moved slowly and silently towards the door.
- meaning Then what is your meaning?
- mining I don't know Mrs. Ward personally, but Mrs. Wallace came from my own town, and she likes to remember the time when her husband was only a mining engineer, and she did her own work.
- moaning He has not told us how he sat by the murmuring waters, pouring out his complaint; nor how that day was to him like night, and the night like outer darkness; nor how he mingled his sighs with the moaning of the winds, and his tears with the drops of the night; but he has told how that the Lord answered him.
- morning Oh, I say, what a morning!
- mourning Put on my mourning.
- warning He must speak words of reproach and warning.
- Earning For the present she would not let them leave the house; she must have them in better condition first, and with a little money in their pockets of their own earning.
- Manning Manning a boat, I pulled up to Halifax to look out for the prize agent, into whose hands I was to deliver the sloop.
- Marring I see I must skip the wrestling, and the boys jumping in sacks, and rolling wheelbarrows blindfolded: and the donkey-race, and the fight which arose thereout, marring the otherwise peaceful "veast;" and the frightened scurrying away of the female feast-goers, and descent of Squire Brown, summoned by the wife of one of the combatants to stop it; which he wouldn't start to do till he had got on his top-boots.
- Marin Nicknamed "Aloma" by Marin, he is a mysterious young boy who seems to know a lot about the Monomakias and Brigadoon.
110 words made from the letters MARNING
4 letter words made from MARNING:agni, amir, gain, gari, gnrn, gram, gran, grim, grin, imar, inga, inma, iran, magi, main, mann, mari, mina, ming, mrna, nagi, narn, nian, nina, ning, nrna, ragi, rain, ramn, rani, riga, rima, ring.
3 letter words made from MARNING:aim, ain, air, ani, arm, gar, gin, iga, igm, inn, ira, mag, man, mar, min, mri, nag, nan, nig, nim, nmr, rag, ram, rig, rim, rna.
5 letter words made from MARNING:aming, angin, armin, arnim, gamin, ganim, garni, gmina, grain, grani, grian, grima, igman, inarm, ingra, magin, magni, magri, mangi, manin, manni, miang, minar, minga, mnari, nagin, nagri, naing, namig, nanri, narin, narni, ngami, ngari, ngarm, ngiam, niang, nigam, nigar, nigra, niman, nimar, ragin, ragni, ramin, rangi, ranni, riang, rigan, ringa, rinna.