What is the correct spelling for MAROCCO?
This word (Marocco) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAROCCO
- macao The first observations clearly showing this seem to be those of a Frenchman, Paul de Lamanon, who observed in 1785-1787 at Teneriffe and Macao , but his results were not published at the time.
- macro Caligula spent time befriending the Praetorian prefect, Naevius Sutorius Macro , an important ally.
- marc While the wealthy nobility of the Saint-Marc quarter were slumbering in mute despair, fearing, perhaps that they might compromise themselves and again be condemned to exile, he multiplied himself, as it were, spread the propaganda and rallied faithful ones together.
- maroon Atiba's subsequent career, as a Maroon leader with whom the English eventually were forced to negotiate, also had various historical models, including the fearsome Cudjoe, head of a warlike nation of free Negroes still terrifying English planters on Jamaica almost eighty years after it was seized.
- morocco As Nancy spoke, she took a morocco case from the table, touched a spring, and revealed to Pauline's dazzled eyes, a necklace of thin pure gold, to which a little locket, with a diamond in the centre, was attached.
- sirocco Now she took up the threads of his discourse again, and saw a gold and blue summer heaven rising above the Elysian isles, and the sun's blood-red globe drop into a violet sea, ruffled by the sirocco .
- Marco Marco Polo had watched the inhabitants of Zipangu place a rose-colored pearl in the mouth of the dead.
- Mario At a small dinner at the English Embassy I met the celebrated tenor, Mario .
- Rocco Strange to say, he had moved so quietly that Rocco had apparently not heard him.
58 words made from the letters MAROCCO
4 letter words made from MAROCCO:amor, camo, coca, coco, coma, cora, corm, cram, marc, moor, omoa, orao, orca, roam, roco, roma, romo, room.
3 letter words made from MAROCCO:arc, arm, cam, car, com, coo, cro, mac, mao, mar, moa, moo, oar, oca, omo, ram, roc, rom.
5 letter words made from MAROCCO:aroom, carco, carmo, carom, caroo, coamo, cocoa, cooma, coram, corca, cormo, macro, maroc, mocoa, mooca, moora, occam, occom, oramo, ormoc, ramco, rocca.