What is the correct spelling for MARTHS?
This word (Marths) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MARTHS
- malthus Doubtless there was plenty of variety in it: now he would expatiate on the beauty of the green downs over which he had just ridden, the wooded slopes in their glorious autumn colours, and the rich villages between; this would remind him of Malthus , that blasphemous monster who had dared to say that the increase in food production did not keep pace with increase of population; then a quieting down, a breathing-space, all about the turnip crop, the price of eggs at Weyhill Fair, and the delights of hare coursing, until politics would come round again and a fresh outburst from the glorious demagogue in his tantrums.
- mars It is the part that frequently makes or mars a play.
- math Some of the math problems were very difficult.
- mathias The Prince of Orange was appointed lieutenant general for Mathias , and the actual power of the latter was reduced to a nullity, but he was installed at Brussels with the greatest pomp and ceremony.
- maths I was told that we should probably stand or fall by maths .
- mirth The game of hide-and-seek was followed by another, and then another and yet another, and the cries of mirth and laughter sounded all over the place.
- Moths Now these moths have turned their attention to the white pine and are doing an ever-increasing amount of damage; and although they are being fought by every means in our power, we are not certain that we can ever control them.
- Mouths Presently the mouths of the figures open and shut, after the mode of ordinary conversation.
- Matthias 208, 213, 219, 220 Matthias , Emperor, v.
- Martha The niece to whom she had left her little house had made an arrangement with a middle-aged woman living there that if she took care of "Aunt Martha " she could have the house tax free all her days.
- Mats They do not care to rise from their sleeping mats and go forth alone into the forest."
- myths These people have no myths ; no heroes.
- marts 18. Be it further enacted, that, besides the hospitals on shore, one or more hospital-ships shall be employed at each of the said chief marts , wherein slaves taken ill in the trading ships shall be accommodated, until they shall be cured; and then the owner may reclaim and shall receive them, paying the charges which shall be settled by regulation to be made by the authority in this act enabled to provide such regulations.
- Matthews Matthews, having taken much pains to find out from Gen.
- Mathews My old friends Mr. and Mrs. Mathews , and their clever son, have arrived at Paris and dined here yesterday.
- earths Red sandstone, and most soils and earths , are illustrations of this coloring action.
67 words made from the letters MARTHS
5 letter words made from MARTHS:ahrts, armth, arsht, harms, mahrs, mahrt, marsh, marts, maths, raths, sarth, sharm, smart, stahr, strah, tahrs, thams, thars, trams, trash.
3 letter words made from MARTHS:arm, art, ash, atm, ham, hat, hrt, mar, mat, mrs, msh, mst, ram, ras, rat, sam, sat, sha, sth, stm, tam, tar, thm, trh, trm, tsh.
4 letter words made from MARTHS:arms, arts, hams, harm, hart, hats, mars, mart, mash, mast, math, raht, rams, rash, sham, shma, star, tahm, thsr, tram, tsar.