What is the correct spelling for MARTIME?
This word (Martime) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MARTIME
- daytime It was already night but unusually warm; as there happened to be full moon it was as bright as in daytime .
- madame "I've very sorry, Madame ," began Herr Gottfried, "but I'm afraid we haven't..."
- maritime Our embroidery, our loto, our singing came abruptly to an end, and we found ourselves subjected to all the miseries of a maritime journey.
- martin "If a martin can play at chess, as well as his nephew the ape, he shall know what it is for a scaddle pawn to cross a Bishop in his own walk.
- martini "Two in a cup, Martini ," Emily would say, settling into her seat, and the waiter would look deferentially at Susan, "The same, madam?"
- mealtime She said I'd got to wait for mealtime .
- meantime I'm coming to tell you the whole, soon, but meantime I've brought this lovely young lady for you to care for.
- mortimer They had, all three of them, perhaps, expected embarrassment, but at that cry of Peter's they were suddenly together, Mr. Zanti, waving his hands, almost shouting, Stephen, his eyes resting with delight on Peter, Peter himself another creature from the man who had pursued Mortimer Stant in the room upstairs, half an hour before.
- mortise The lumber bills of the rectangular barns show an increase in cost of 28 percent for the plank frame and 54 percent for the mortise frame.
- wartime There have been many war books-a very deluge of literature in which thinking men have been hopelessly submerged-but most books of wartime reminiscences do not ring true.
- Martina The church of Santa Martina in the background is near the site of the Senate House.
- Mattie "A month since his father died now," said Mattie , musing.
146 words made from the letters MARTIME
3 letter words made from MARTIME:aim, air, are, arm, art, ate, atm, ear, eat, era, ert, eta, ira, ire, mam, mar, mat, mei, mem, mit, mri, ram, rat, rem, ret, rim, rit, tai, tam, tar, tea, ter, tia, tie, tri, trm.
4 letter words made from MARTIME:aire, airt, amir, eira, emam, emir, emit, etim, imae, imam, imar, item, maim, mare, mari, mart, mate, meat, meir, meta, mime, mire, mite, raie, rate, ream, reit, reti, riem, rima, rime, rite, taei, tame, tamm, tare, team, tear, temi, tera, term, tier, time, tire, tram, trei, trim.
5 letter words made from MARTIME:ameri, armet, armie, atemi, atire, eitam, emami, etiam, iater, imame, immer, irate, itera, mamer, mamet, mamre, marei, marim, marmi, marti, matei, mater, matir, matri, merit, merta, miera, miert, mimar, mimer, mirae, miram, mirat, miret, mitar, miter, mitra, mitre, mrema, mtera, mtier, raeti, raite, ramet, ramie, reima, remit, retia, rimma, ritam, tamei, tamer, tamim, temir, terai, teria, terim, timar, timer, timme, timra, tmema, trema.