What is the correct spelling for MARTOR?
This word (Martor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MARTOR
- ardor And that alone, that ardor for battle, will also give you the most ardent desire of your heart; not the dull despair of the last few days, in which, unhappy youth, you sent that secret message to the two Roman Generals!
- manor Dat night when I fotched yo' from Newton Manor to Massa's bedside?
- marmot Model a marmot in clay.
- mart It was the principal mart for the Western provinces of the Empire.
- matey We got extremely matey .
- merton She would make Miss Merton like her.
- miter On hearing this, Sancho fell on his knees and kissed her hands; and then one of the attendants approached him, at the order of the Duke, and asked him to return the red robe and the miter .
- morton "Here you are," they said to Mrs. Morton .
- Martel After Charles Martel had driven out the Saracens from Tours and Poitiers, it absorbed Gaul also in its rule, but Charlemagne was never other than a Teutonic ruler over Franks.
50 words made from the letters MARTOR
4 letter words made from MARTOR:amor, atom, mart, moat, mrrt, roam, roar, roma, rort, rota, taro, torr, tram.
5 letter words made from MARTOR:amort, armor, maror, marot, marro, morat, morta, ormat, otrar, ramot, romar, rroma, tarmo, torma, tramo, troma.
3 letter words made from MARTOR:arm, art, atm, mao, mar, mat, moa, mot, oar, oat, orr, ram, rat, rom, rot, tam, tao, tar, tom, tor, trm.