What is the correct spelling for MASHA?
This word (Masha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MASHA
- marsh Nobody ever had got caught in the marsh , but Mrs. Emory lived in a chronic state of fear lest someone should.
- marshy Only three hundred of his followers had muskets, but they were protected by marshy ground in front, and the hill was surrounded by almost impenetrable cane-brakes.
- mash The mill stones, or metal rollers, should be sufficiently elevated to grind into the malt bin, placed over the mash tun, which bin should be sufficiently capacious to hold the whole grist of malt when ground; this bin is generally constructed in the form of a hopper, with a slide at the bottom, to let the malt into the mash tun when the water is ready, by being cooled down to its proper temperature.
- masher "It's no use, governor," replied the Masher .
- mesh Then John took the foot of the net, Tony the mesh and myself the headrope.
- mocha This Fondue breakfast party that gave the nineteenth century such a good start was polished off with fruits in season and sweets, a cup of genuine mocha , ...