What is the correct spelling for MASHAL?
This word (Mashal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MASHAL
- mammal Many a large mammal coming to drink at its accustomed place is dragged into the water by the lurking monster.
- manual He had the bull in Bevisham, and would not give him up without the sign manual of Lord Romfrey to an agreement to resign him over to the American Quaker gentleman, after a certain term.
- marshal What did you do when the provost marshal arrived?
- marshall Mine is Sylvia Marshall .
- martial The earl was brave, but his wounds had robbed him of much of his martial vigor.
- mash This mash is fed in the morning and in the evening.
- masher Masher, he said, get a strong rope, but very slender, so that I can roll it round my waist, and very long: fifty or sixty yards.
- michael You're all right, Michael ; take care of yourself and remember what I told you about going slow.
- mishap Whilst he went upon that errand I returned once more on mine, and this time I gained the foot of the stairs without mishap , and stood in the hall.
- missal In his portrait Leo X has an illuminated missal and a magnifying glass, as indication of his scholarly tastes.
- Mashed Dinkie disgraced me in the dining-car by insisting on "drinking" his mashed potatoes, and made daily and not always ineffectual efforts to appropriate all the fruit on the table, and on the last day, when I'd sagaciously handed him over to the tender mercies of Struthers, I overheard this dialogue: "I want shooder in my soup!"
- Marshals But while he was thinking of war, his marshals were thinking of peace.
- Marsha Marsha Collier (born in New York City) is an author, radio personality, and educator specializing in technology and encouraging use of the Internet for marketing and E-commerce.
- mashes When animals will eat, feed food that is easily digested, as hot wheat bran mashes , steamed rolled oats and vegetables and give small quantities, but often, of clean fresh water.
57 words made from the letters MASHAL
3 letter words made from MASHAL:aas, ala, als, ash, asl, ham, lah, lam, mal, mls, msh, sam, sha.
4 letter words made from MASHAL:alas, alms, amah, halm, hams, lama, lash, maha, mahl, mala, mals, masa, mash, mlah, saah, salh, sham, shma, slah, slam.
5 letter words made from MASHAL:almas, amahs, asham, aslam, asmal, halas, halma, halms, halsa, hamsa, laham, lahsa, lasha, lhasa, lhsaa, maahs, mahal, mahla, malas, malha, sahal, saham, salah, slama.