What is the correct spelling for MASK?
This word (Mask) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MASK
- bask Formerly he had always been visible about the house or garden; his favorite place was on the lowest veranda step, where he loved to bask in the heat of the sun.
- cask Another launch then approached a large cask floating with one end out of the water, to represent a boat.
- mack Mack, you're not Hutton-you never took those emeralds-and for that girl!
- mark All knowledge, I suppose, leaves its mark .
- mash Just as soon as I find a pen is not doing well, I use the Regulator in their mash .
- mask Peter was prevented from coming to dinner, Henrica took his seat and, under the mask of loud, forced mirth, concealed the grief and anxieties that filled her heart.
- mass In a mass we cannot be left to ourselves.
- mast While Charlie obeyed he saw that by fixing the tail-lines of the block quickly to the loops prepared for them, instead of winding them round the mast ,-a difficult process in such a sea-much time was saved.
- musk Never will the chiefs permit the white man to take musk -oxen alive from their country.
- task I suspect that every worthy task must be a task of difficulty, and often of danger.
- Masks City of Masks , The.
- MAS For though he mas bred a soldier, and was profane, passionate and headstrong himself, yet he was not insensible of the great advantage of religion to society, and contributed not a little to its interest in Carolina, both by his public influence and private generosity.