What is the correct spelling for MASSAKER?
This word (Massaker) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MASSAKER
- maker Yes, it had brought him, the bold, proud law-maker, down and down till he stood no higher than the victim of his law.
- marker Pulling looked a simple thing enough-much easier than tennis; and he had made a capital start at the latter game, and been highly complimented by the marker after his first hour in the little court.
- masked She was pretty in a restrained nut-brown fashion, and had a look of grave reflective calm that probably masked a speculative unsettled temperament.
- masker She felt a lump in her throat, an ache of the cruelest disappointment, as though some masker, masking as the fire of life, had suddenly removed the covering of his face and showed her the burnt-out bones beneath.
- massacre His mother, who escaped the massacre, died when he was born.
- mauser A few sharp orders and twelve Mauser tubes pointed their ugly black snouts directly at me.
- maskers I left her alone for a moment after supper, and went to the box, where I expected to find Madame Pichona, but it was occupied by maskers, who were unknown to me, so I rejoined my partner, and we went on dancing the minuets and quadrilles till the fandango was announced.