What is the correct spelling for MASY?
This word (Masy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MASY
- easy "That was easy to tell....
- many "And so here too," said Naggeneen, "you can do all manner of things that mortals cannot, but they can do as many that you cannot-as many and better."
- mary "Mrs Baggett, I've got to tell you," Mary began.
- mash Drain, mash together, then add the butter, pepper, milk, and beaten egg.
- mask Was that a lady's mask ?
- mass After that there was no doubt about Carpenter's being a speaker at the mass -meeting!
- mast "Steady," from the mast -head.
- may May I come in?
- mays With a second and a first record for Mays there was a possibility-a dazzling possibility-of firsts in the final Tripos.
- Macy He says he told him as he could have give him a motto out of Shakespeare about layin' on an' dammin' as would have put life in the campaign right off at the beginnin'; an' then there's Mrs. Macy as thinks he was awful mean to call her one as carries weight anywhere; I'm sure I wish Elijah had let Mrs. Macy alone for she's worse than hornets over that remark of his.
- MAS Young folks is goin' to do jest the same as their pas and mas done, if they don't do no wuss.