What is the correct spelling for MATC?
This word (Matc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MATC
- mac Mac and Bob's newest and greatest collection of songs.
- marc All quiet over towards Saint Marc ?
- mat The alcove in the fifteen-mat room which I occupied at Yamashiro-ya made a small showing beside it.
- match How does that match ?
- mate While the gentleman was on deck, as I was afterwards told by Jack Headland, he suddenly, looking at the mate , asked him if he was not somebody he had known in England.
- math Thus only shall we understand him, and find the key to his great success in Russia, and the after-math of this success in foreign countries.
- matt Did you tell Matt about it?
- Mats But the group of gentlemen had hardly had time to look round before the Inche Maida appeared with her lady guests, and not being accustomed to the etiquette of modern society, led the way to a lofty room, in the middle of which, upon English table linen, was spread such a repast as would have satisfied the most exacting; and about this the party took their seats upon the soft mats in the best way they could, for there was neither chair nor table.