What is the correct spelling for MAUNT?
This word (Maunt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAUNT
- aunt At nine o'clock the next morning I knocked at the Charpillon's door, and the old aunt came and held it half open as before.
- daunt Then I must have anticipated what you were going to say, or else I read your mind for the name-and that only shows that the Daunt family's members are thoroughly en rapport, to use dad's favorite phrase when he's showing the strawberry mark on ideas and making the other fellow adopt 'em as his own children.
- gaunt He towered among the puny Italians; not a stalwart negro nor gaunt Arab in the throng could equal him in stature and physique.
- haunt I had been drowned a week when a sea-nymph came to me and informed me that I was to be one of her followers forever afterwards, adding that it should be my doom to haunt Harrowby Hall for one hour every Christmas Eve throughout the rest of eternity.
- jaunt Wouldn't have called on you to make the jaunt , but I had to chin with you face to face.
- manet Litera scripta manet , and so does baked pottery.