What is the correct spelling for MAVE?
This word (Mave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAVE
- cave They told him all about their "Robbers' Cave ," down in the woods near where an old house had stood.
- have And what have you to think about?
- lave I'll lave the ould man.
- mace Season with salt, pepper, and mace .
- made I told her the bargain was made in goods, and I could not give it to her in cash.
- make Will this make any difference?
- male The male seemed to do, not as he was told, but exactly what he saw his mate do.
- mane Its long hair and shaggy mane were gray with age.
- mare Her horse, a fine brown mare , was standing ready saddled.
- mate "I thought I told you-" the Second Mate began.
- mauve From the bazaars in the maze of covered alleys that stretch down the hill below the Place du Chameau, from the narrow and slippery pavements that wind between the mauve and the pale yellow house fronts, came incessant cries and the long and dull murmur of voices.
- maze George turned from the ship in a maze .
- move 7383. The fishermen, you think, do not move about so far as that?
- nave As we ascend once more to the nave of the church, the brain becomes very busy with thoughts suggested by the surroundings, where there is such an incongruous blending of religious with warlike associations.
- pave In the meanwhile Van Dorn and Price were placing their strong force of eight batteries in advantageous positions to crush out the Union artillery and pave the way for the advance of the infantry.
- rave After these comes a vision of litters and charrettes,-sore joltings and stoppages to drink water-But I shall rave if I go on.
- save That man shall save the world.
- wave Which must have been entirely brain-wave or thought-reading, as Rosalind had said never a word of her anxiety, so far.
- Ave There is the Rome of the State and the Rome of the Church, which divide between them the Rome of politics and the Rome of fashion; but here is a field so vast that Ave may not enter it without danger of being promptly lost in it.
- Gave It gave him something to think about.
- Dave Had other business, Ben, hey, Dave ?
- Mae "Now, boys," said Miss Mae , assuming suddenly a mighty patronage, "I will not have you hit at Albert and Edith in this way.
- EAVE At its base the rock wall slanted outward leaving a hollow beneath its eave where the thin veneer of water gleamed from the shadows.
1 words made from the letters MAVE
4 letter words made from MAVE:vema.