What is the correct spelling for MAW KISH?
This word (Maw Kish) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MAW KISH
- make Go into the world, and make friends.
- mawkish There is, I said, no trace in the writings, or in the gardening, of the earlier traditional school, of that mawkish sentiment about Nature, that condescending tenderness for her primal shapes, that has nursed the scruples, and embarrassed the efforts of the "landscape-gardener" from Kent's and Brown's days to now.
- much It was a very high wall, perhaps as much as sixty feet.
- music The music is led by a piano, and we wish all to join in it who can sing.
- makes I remember two pathetic caryatides, that seemed to have broken and sunk under too heavy a weight for their gentle beauty-and everywhere the unnamable filth with which ruin is always dishonored in Italy, and which makes the most picturesque and historic places inaccessible to the foot, and intolerable to the senses and the soul.