What is the correct spelling for MAY6NE?
This word (May6Ne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAY6NE
- man Those of the man were closely written and long-outpourings of an affection which carried all before it.
- many "And so, for fear of being thought ill-natured, you can not only set your name to a lie, but give a helping hand to a measure, which by your own acknowledgment would be likely to increase the poverty as well as the immorality of many of your poor neighbours.
- may This room, the clothes I have on, my trinkets, everything came from her, and now there's no telling what may happen to her.
- mean These distant cousins, from their earliest days, To different goals had trod their varying ways: If Ruthven oft with generous hand supplied What were call'd luxuries, did Shoreditch decide, But what no Jury of Mayfair could doubt Are just the things life cannot live without; Yet gifts are sometimes as offences view'd, And envy is the mean man's gratitude; And, truth to own, whate'er the one bestow'd, More from his own large, careless nature flow'd Than through the channels tenderer sources send, When Favour equals-since it asks a Friend.
- men It was enough for him that she was near, with men standing on the bow with coils of ropes in their hands.
- money "I'm wishful for you to count the money ," said Mrs. Grant.
- Mayne Men like James Eustis and Judge Mayne despised Inglesby-but gave him a wide berth.