What is the correct spelling for MAYXS?
This word (Mayxs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAYXS
- make Evidently she was one of those women who dare not make "scenes" with their husbands in private and so are compelled to take advantage of the presence of strangers to ease their minds.
- mays Neither had they come to Ediths and Ethels and Mays and Gladys.
- much "Remember, you're not of age yet, young sir, and when you are, you won't be much better off, unless I please.
- music There was a waiting pause; then, at a signal, a triumphant peal of music burst forth, and Tom Canty, clothed in a long robe of cloth of gold, appeared at a door, and stepped upon the platform.
- makes On that sympathy with which nature has so wonderfully endowed us, which makes the pain and pleasure of all other living things our own pain and pleasure, which binds us not only to our fellow-men, but to every moving creature on the face of the earth, we should have much to say. How much, for instance, does its life add to the beauty of the swan!-how much more its calm and placid life!