What is the correct spelling for MAZHA?
This word (Mazha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MAZHA
- maha The Maha Bharata and other epic poems speak of these visits being made by princes as a matter of constant occurrence, as well as of numbers of Brahmans making the occasion of their visits answer the purpose of an armed escort, to pay their devotions at the same time without incurring unnecessary danger by the way. The Manu also contains prescriptions concerning these visits.
- make I didn't make a very long visit-found my way down-stairs as well as I could-no servant was visible either on the stairs or in the hall, and my own footman opened the big doors and let me out.
- makes Brushing with egg yolk before baking makes these Ramekins shine.
- much He waited for a fit opportunity to open it and read it; he put it off as if he cared nothing about it; perhaps it was because he cared so much .
- music Music from scores of unseen sources.