What is the correct spelling for MEALLY?
This word (Meally) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MEALLY
- ally "I knew you were going to be an ally," she murmured under her breath.
- madly I snapped my camera at an old bull which at that moment broke through the dogs and, followed by a group of them, was driven madly over a cliff in a plunge of five thousand feet.
- mail And I know they wrote to one another by every mail-his mother told me so.
- malay It grows in great profusion in my native soil, the Malay States, but it can be transplanted or produced almost anywhere.
- male The male and female birds are easily distinguished from each other by the difference in their plumage.
- mali So mali passi, vigoli cattivi!
- mall Many residents were on the platform-the retired Army men to fetch their Pall Mall Gazette, others to meet friends.
- mallow The correspondence between the two men opened by a letter from Sir Lawrence Parsons, who had just established his headquarters at Mallow; and its chief purpose was to direct Redmond's attention to the fact that an Irish Division was a much finer and nobler unit than an Irish Brigade.
- manly A manly form did enter.
- marl The particular kinds of soil upon which the disease is observed are black, loose, warm, humous soils; also those containing lime, marl, and clay, finally peaty, swampy soils resting upon strata which hold the water, or, in other words, are impervious.
- marley Among these things was, for instance, one which was extremely irritating-namely, that for four years now she had been required to abstain from visiting Paris or the court, either at Versailles, Marley, or St. Germains, and this notwithstanding that her blood was of the most blue and that she claimed connection with the most aristocratic families in France.
- maul While the tawny brute was in mid-spring, her cruel claws outspread to maul the unhappy reporter, a great spear whizzed straight at her and buried itself in her heart just behind the left shoulder.
- meal She felt tired, and quite ready for lunch, the principal meal of her day, when the gong sounded.
- mealy Take the best and most mealy potatoes; pare them, and wash them through several waters.
- meanly In 1883 he falls in love with a fresh and pretty girl, and marries her; in 1884 she has lost her beauty and her freshness, and although he feels very meanly over it, somehow his feelings have changed toward her.
- measly So git out of this as quick as ye kin, fer the sight of yer measly faces makes me sick.
- medially Usually the fourth upper and first lower, and sometimes the sixth lower, tooth-rows are interrupted medially.
- mellow She would grow quite round and mellow.
- menially A large majority of the slaves there are better cared for than the same proportion of the colored population in the free States, both menially and physically.
- mewl And Phil gave what he called "A Mewl of Music."
- mill What do we want that blamed old dead-beat round here for, when he can't speak to anyone but the Crown land-agent and the mill manager?
- millay As we stood there that morning on the top of Boroboedoer's highest bell, lines of Edna St. Vincent Millay swung into my soul: "All I could see from where I stood Was three tall mountains and a wood."
- moll Moll is a much more complicated character than the simple, open-minded, manly mariner of York; a strangely mixed compound of craft and impulse, selfishness and generosity-in short, a thoroughly bad woman, made bad by circumstances.
- molly "That will do, Molly, thank you, darling," said he, in a feeble voice; "you are so kind, so good to me."
- morally He saw that, physically brave as he knew himself to be, morally he had been a coward!
- mull "In the end we done what I'd favoured from the beginnin': We ask' Mis' Crapwell if we couldn't bury Jennie in her white mull.
- really We are to worship really.
- smelly These tall, awkward, smelly, grey beasts stalked along with such dignity that it was almost impossible to believe them capable of the hard work they do.
- Mel And grab the microphone and catch a spell from Melle Mel And start to yell – Brother, Brother by big daddy kane
- MALLS My generation sat at the mecca of malls Times Square, I'm there, Via com installs – iGeneration by MC Lars
- meals Perchance might kiss, but not between those meals; Our hands ne'er touch'd the seals – Relic, The by John Donne
54 words made from the letters MEALLY
3 letter words made from MEALLY:ale, all, ell, elm, lam, lay, lea, lem, ley, llm, lye, mal, may, mya, yam, yea.
5 letter words made from MEALLY:alley, amell, lamey, leamy, lemay, maley, malle, mayle, meall, mealy, myall, mylae, yealm, yella.
4 letter words made from MEALLY:ally, almy, ealy, elya, emly, eyam, lame, lamy, laye, layl, leal, lely, leyl, llay, lyme, male, mall, maly, meal, yale, yall, yell, yelm, ylem.