What is the correct spelling for MEANCE?
This word (Meance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MEANCE
- dance Changed are the Gods of Hunt and Dance, And he with these. Farewell, Romance!" – The King by Rudyard Kipling
- hence I want all about this dream of yours to be as well known to both of us, years hence, as it is now.
- lance While they were yet talking the Italian levelled his lance, and urged his horse in full career against Pyrrhus.
- mace On September 2 two of the ships, commanded by Mace Jalobert, Cartier's brother-in-law and companion of the preceding voyage, and Etienne Nouel, his nephew, were sent back to France to tell the king of what had been done, and to let him know that Roberval had not yet arrived.
- mane Enriquez, with his hand on her mane, suddenly paused and, with exaggerated courtesy, lifted his hat and made an inviting gesture.
- mensa The one, a social contract, a quid of protection, maintenance, position and what not, for a quo of the various services that may be conveniently epitomized in the phrase de mensa et thoro.