What is the correct spelling for MEANDS?
This word (Meands) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MEANDS
- amends The profits of the speculation made ample amends for the sacrifice. Anything to make amends Fix this break to where it bends – Bite My Tongue by enchant
- meander If you meander in your statements, I shall simply row back again to the yacht and leave you there.
- means "By all means ," I answered.
- mend It should be made possible for a girl who expects to make a living with her needle to elect a thoroughly practical course in sewing in which the aim is to prepare for wage earning rather than merely to teach the girl how to make and mend her own garments.
- Manes Move with what tears the Manes , with what voice The Powers of darkness?
- Meant An' I expec' the Lord meant you should turn your hand over to find out what's in it, anyway."
- demands "I expected these demands .
90 words made from the letters MEANDS
3 letter words made from MEANDS:ade, ane, ans, dam, das, den, des, dna, end, esm, mad, man, med, men, mes, nad, sad, sam, sea, sen.
4 letter words made from MEANDS:aden, amen, anem, asnd, daen, dame, damn, dams, dane, dean, edam, enad, ends, esna, made, maen, mane, mead, mean, mend, mesa, name, sade, same, sand, sane, seam, send, smen.
5 letter words made from MEANDS:admen, amend, amens, andes, ansem, daems, dames, damns, danse, deans, deman, densa, desam, dsman, edman, ednas, endas, mande, manse, mased, masen, meand, means, medan, menad, menas, mensa, mesan, named, names, samen, saned, sanem, sedam, sedan, sedna, seman, semna, senad, smead, smena.