What is the correct spelling for MEANED?
This word (Meaned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MEANED
- mane Christian's glance rested on the Adventurer, unhooded to the morning light, and he guessed him, and knew him by silver mane and black brows an old lion-lord of a famous herd.
- manet Manet went to him a beginner.
- manned A leak was sprung, the pumps were manned, but the water gained on them.
- mead Eat it quickly, and take a horn of mead, and be gone.
- meade August 1.-To-day General Meade moved his headquarters to Rappahannock Station.
- mean I mean what I say.
- meander And so the story meandered on through September and October with an ever-increasing charm of mingled sentiment and sweet satire; and so it seemed as if it might meander on forever.
- meed Septimus Barmby received the meed of her smile, for saying in his many-fathom bass, with an eye on Victor: 'At least we may boast of breeding men, who are leaders of men.
- mend Hiding won't mend matters, and you'll have to come out some time.
- mender "Thirty-five," said the mender of roads, who looked sixty.
- mined Only a creature mined by the fever of the soul!...
- weaned The pigs may be weaned in about eight weeks, after which the sow requires less food than she does while nursing.
- Menaced They said not a word, but clung to each other as though menaced by some visible danger.
- anchored it
- breaks neck
- working the room
- working time