What is the correct spelling for MEANR?
This word (Meanr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MEANR
- man Father Ignazio is a man of wide learning and inflexible doctrine, and in several of our monasteries, notably that of the Barnabites, you will find examples of sanctity and wisdom such as a young man may well devoutly consider.
- mane Then the younger man leaned to his horse's mane in a silent laugh while Sergeant Jim looked me over again and remarked that he would be horn-swoggled! Like in my K mane, it spray anyday mane, I make way mane, that solja can't play Wayne, – U Don't Wanna by juvenile
- mann You know Mr. Mann ?" So lieb wie ich ist sowieso kein andrer Mann , Schau dir die Typen doch an: – Ich Liebe Dir by JBO
- manor His name appears in the list, among great statesmen and captains with their seignories of 12,000 acres, as holding a grant of some 3000. It was the manor and castle of Kilcolman, a ruined house of the Desmonds, under the Galtee Hills.
- manure In the bottom he placed three inches of manure and over that two inches of good soil.
- many Massinger was thus an industrious and voluminous author, one of many points which make Professor Minto's comparison of him to Gray a little surprising.
- meagre The most numerous class is precisely the class respecting which we have the most meagre information.
- mean How is the enchanting-excuse me-I mean the enchanted maiden this morning?"
- meander Even then there was no certainty that the prisoner ever would see the inside of the Meander jail, for the sheriff of that county was nothing more than one of Chadron's cowboys, elevated to office to serve the unrighteous desires of the men who had put him there.
- Mani Cladorhiza kensmithi Lundsten, Reiswig & Austin, 2017 Cladorhiza linearis Ridley & Dendy, 1886 Cladorhiza longipinna Ridley & Dendy, 1886 Cladorhiza mani Koltun, 1964 Cladorhiza methanophila Vacelet & Boury-Esnault, 2002 Cladorhiza mexicana Lundsten, Reiswig & Austin, 2017 Cladorhiza microchela Lévi, 1964 Cladorhiza mirabilis (Ridley & Dendy, 1886) Cladorhiza moruliformis Ridley & Dendy, 1886 Cladorhiza nematophora Lévi, 1964 Cladorhiza nicoleae Castello-Branco, Hestetun, Rapp & Hajdu, 2016 Cladorhiza oxeata Lundbeck, 1905 Cladorhiza penniformis Göcke & Janussen, 2013 Cladorhiza pentacrinus Dendy, 1887 Cladorhiza pteron Reiswig & Lee, 2007 Cladorhiza rectangularis Ridley & Dendy, 1887 Cladorhiza scanlonae Goodwin, Berman, Downey & Hendry, 2017 Cladorhiza schistochela Lévi, 1993 Cladorhiza segonzaci Vacelet, 2006 Cladorhiza septemdentalis Koltun, 1970 Cladorhiza similis Ridley & Dendy, 1886 Cladorhiza tenuisigma Lundbeck, 1905 Cladorhiza thomsoni Topsent, 1909 Cladorhiza tridentata Ridley & Dendy, 1886
- MANS The Mans patrolled disturbed communities, visited, warned, and frightened obnoxious individuals, whipped some, and even hanged others.
- meaner Will you not expect me to regard them as the virtues of meaner men?