What is the correct spelling for MEANTS?
This word (Meants) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MEANTS
- means Well, this means no game for me.
- Manes Knotted with red were their manes, and their hoofs all white with steel shoes.
- Meant What d'you s'pose she meant about findin' you out, Mr. Morrow?"
- Mends Meanwhile Elizabeth industriously mends the clothes of her children, and playfully disputes with the little ones, who object to the patches, till at last the mother proposes to them to cut out the new pieces as sun, moon, and stars, and to sew them on in this beautiful form.
- Mats Joshua dashed across the threshold as if his feet were winged and beheld a scene which filled even the fearless man with horror; for at the left of the spacious floor Hebrews and Amalekites rolled fighting on the blood-stained mats, while at the right he saw Miriam and several of her women whose hands had been bound by the foe.
- Menes At the epoch of Menes , says Winchell, the Egyptians were already a civilized and numerous people.
- Ants The pass was a place I greatly liked, and it was free from ants.
- Meats It was tea that he sat down to, but when he asked if there were not something hot, after listening to a catalogue of the cold meats, the spectacled waitress behind his chair demanded, with the air of putting him on his honor: "You among those that came this afternoon?"
- marts "What are you doing herein the marts of trade?
- moats 3. Who can recount the virtues of my dear, Or say how far her fame hath taken flight, That cannot tell how many stars appear In part of heaven, which Galaxia hight, Or number all the moats in Phoebus' rays, Or golden sands whereon Pactolus plays?
- meanders There was, therefore, little room to spare in the steamer in which we travelled down the Lynn Canal, one of the grandest fjords on the coast, which meanders through an archipelago of beautiful islands, and past a coast-line of snowy peaks and glaciers of clear, blue crystal washed by the waves of the sea.
- MANS The two sailors that mans the landin' stairs are on the broad grin.
- mutants No mutants or Roving Intelligences allowed.
103 words made from the letters MEANTS
4 letter words made from MEANTS:amen, anem, ante, east, eats, esna, etna, maen, mane, mast, mate, matn, mean, meat, mesa, meta, metn, name, nast, neat, nest, nets, same, sane, sant, sate, seam, seat, sent, seta, smen, stem, tame, team, tean, tnsm, tsen.
5 letter words made from MEANTS:amens, ament, ansem, asten, estan, etnas, manet, manse, mante, masen, mates, means, menas, mensa, menta, mesan, metan, metsa, names, nates, neamt, netam, netas, samen, samet, sanem, seman, semna, senat, senta, smena, steam, stena, tamen, tames, teams, temas, temsa, tensa, tesna.
3 letter words made from MEANTS:ane, ans, ant, ate, atm, eat, ent, esm, est, eta, man, mat, men, mes, mst, net, sam, sat, sea, sen, set, stm, tam, tan, tea, ten.