What is the correct spelling for MEANTS?
This word (Meants) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MEANTS
- acted as
- admit defeat
- Manes Knotted with red were their manes, and their hoofs all white with steel shoes.
- marts "What are you doing herein the marts of trade?
- meanders There was, therefore, little room to spare in the steamer in which we travelled down the Lynn Canal, one of the grandest fjords on the coast, which meanders through an archipelago of beautiful islands, and past a coast-line of snowy peaks and glaciers of clear, blue crystal washed by the waves of the sea.
- Menes At the epoch of Menes, says Winchell, the Egyptians were already a civilized and numerous people.
- moats 3. Who can recount the virtues of my dear, Or say how far her fame hath taken flight, That cannot tell how many stars appear In part of heaven, which Galaxia hight, Or number all the moats in Phoebus' rays, Or golden sands whereon Pactolus plays?
- mutants No mutants or Roving Intelligences allowed.