What is the correct spelling for MEARING?
This word (Mearing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MEARING
- bearing In the meantime- He and Chum stepped to the roadside to avoid a fast-traveling little motor car which was bearing down on them from the direction of Craigswold.
- earring 24:30 And it came to pass, when he saw the earring and bracelets upon his sister's hands, and when he heard the words of Rebekah his sister, saying, Thus spake the man unto me; that he came unto the man; and, behold, he stood by the camels at the well.
- gearing This tower also serves as a main ventilating shaft, and in it are arranged the guide-screens and gearing for raising them for cleaning purposes.
- hearing Pulin was roused from this unpleasant train of thought by hearing his name pronounced.
- marian "No, but-" The remembrance of what Janet had told her about their "bonny Aunt Marian" took away Graeme's power to speak.
- marina Or at least what they told you Marina had embroidered.
- marine But the 25 feet rise is only the last stage of a long antecedent process of elevation, for examples of Recent marine shells have been observed 40 feet and upwards above the sea in Ayrshire.
- mariner After a long and anxious examination, the young mariner muttered his thoughts to himself, and commenced pacing the deck with rapid footsteps.
- marking He always found her seated at a little table of some West Indian wood, and engaged in marking the linen of her trousseau.
- merino The flesh of the Merino has been pronounced of inferior flavor.
- Fearing Then, fearing that he might return unexpectedly, they told the king of the island to watch him night and day, and to seize the first good opportunity to get rid of him.
- Marring It is a record of misfortune, but of misfortune which did no dishonour to him who sunk under it; and there is a melancholy dignity in the style in which Hawkins tells his story, which seems to say, that though he had been defeated, and had never again an opportunity of winning back his lost laurels, he respects himself still for the heart with which he endured a shame which would have broken a smaller man. It would have required no large exertion of editorial self-denial to have abstained from marring the pages with puns of which Punch would be ashamed, and with the vulgar affectation of patronage with which the sea captain of the nineteenth century condescends to criticize and approve of his half-barbarous precursor; but it must have been a defect in his heart, rather than in his understanding, which betrayed him into such an offence as this which follows.
- Mariano This hacienda was situated on the other side of the ridge that bounded the plain of Las Palmas on the north, and about two leagues distant from the dwelling of Don Mariano de Silva.
- Marion Marion asked, laughing at the way in which the progress of her pupils was put.
- Marin Joe Breeze (born 1953) is a bicycle framebuilder, designer and advocate from Marin County, California.
- Mariana "Mariana Vikentievna," Tatiana began in an undertone, "don't worry, my dear.