What is the correct spelling for MEASL?
This word (Measl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MEASL
- mail He says you can send him that fifteen by mail, if you like."
- mall "When we have translated half of Mr Meredith's utterances into possible human speech, then we can enjoy him," says the Pall Mall Gazette.
- marl Many do avail themselves of the meagre shadow of shells and lumps of coral, but the majority are exposed to the direct rays of the sun, which brings the coral to such a heat that even the hardened beachcomber walks thereon with "uneasy steps," reminding him of another outcast who used that oft-quoted staff as a support over the "burning marl."
- mass It lies at or near the south-west end of a mass of white-faced sandhills; there are none to the south or west of it.
- maul I let them kiss me and maul me from morning till night.
- meal The next night, after the evening meal, they sat in the wagon until late, discussing their future course.
- mealy It was not him that she had come to look for with her bare elbows and her mealy mouth; it was her old beau.
- measles The school had been swept before by a wave of sentiment; it was as catching as the measles.