What is the correct spelling for MEASSED?
This word (Meassed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MEASSED
- amassed Armour and Cudahy and Swift made the packing business; Marshall Field built up a business in Chicago rivalling Wanamaker's; August Belmont, William C. Whitney, Levi Leiter, Robert Goelet, Pierre Lorillard, and a hundred others, amassed great fortunes.
- eased Eased of her load subjection grows more light.
- leased The same laws which had held him subservient before, now gave him this, and he who a few months earlier had been proudly ploughing his first furrows in his little leased farm on a mountain meadow, now walked with lifted head, "to the manor born," along the platform, and entered the first-class compartment with Mr. Stretton, where a few rich Americans had already installed themselves.
- masked "Miss Harris, brother, does appear to have grown desperate in her attacks, which were formerly much more masked than at present.
- massed For the Vitellian artillery, which had at first been scattered all along the line, and had been discharged upon the bushes without hurting the enemy, was now massed upon the high-road, and swept the open space in front.
- masses Mountain masses of clouds, rounded in sunlight, swung up the blue.
- Ceased I have ceased to respect you or myself.
- Gassed Whereupon Lane read a brief Associated Press dispatch from Washington, D. C., stating that one Payson, disabled soldier of twenty-five, suffering with tuberculosis caused by gassed lungs, had come to Washington to make in person a protest and appeal that had been unanswered in letters.