What is the correct spelling for MECC A?
This word (Mecc A) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MECC A
- make Mr. George's first thought was to go out by another door, and make his escape.
- makes To-day I travel through all the obscure villages with profound indifference, and I gaze coldly at their sad and wretched appearance: my eyes linger over no object, nothing grotesque makes me smile: that which formerly made me burst out in a roar of spontaneous laughter, and filled my soul with cheerful animation, now passes before my eyes as though I saw it not, and my mouth, cold and rigid, finds no longer a word to say at the very spectacle which formerly possessed the secret of filling my heart with ecstasy.
- mecca Halfway down the Red Sea, over against Mecca , is Suakim, the southern outpost of Egypt.
- much I have dreamed much and have done very little.
- music There is a laughable story told of the effect of music on a bull.