What is the correct spelling for MEDEL?
This word (Medel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MEDEL
- meade We have seen how Anderson engaged Meade near Chancellorsville as the latter advanced, and then retired to a position near Mine-Run road.
- med Not a bit o' paperin' doon anywhere-juist two three rooms colour-washed, as yo' med do 'em at t' workhouse.
- medal "You could say you tumbled in, Arthur, and then he would get the medal," she said, softly.
- meddle So you never meddle with any body who does not meddle with you?
- meddler Woe to you, you meddler!
- medea There did he leave her pregnant and forlorn; Such sin unto such punishment condemns him, And also for Medea is vengeance done.
- medial Yes. It is on the right shoulder, I will feel it, just lateral to the shoulder blade, the edge of which is about 2 centimeters from the wound, and just above and slightly medial to the crease formed by the axilla or the armpit, the arm against the chest wall.
- medley Dusk was settling over Manti; lights appeared in the windows of the buildings; a medley of noises reached the ears of the two men.
- meed As they passed from room to room, and from one spacious hall or corridor to another, Elsie expressed her entire satisfaction with them and their appointments, and accorded to Aunt Phillis the meed of praise due her careful housekeeping.
- mendel MENDEL My mother came with her life behind her: David with his life before him. Poor boy!
- merle Merle would not have forgotten.
- metal 274. If there was iron amongst the natives on this part of the American coast, prior to the discovery of it by the Russians, and before there was any traffic with them carried on from Kamtschatka, what reason can there be to make the least doubt of the people of Prince William's Sound, as well as those of Schumagin's Islands, having got this metal from the only probable source, the European settlements on the north-east coast of this continent?
- mettle His form had the strength and mettle of a pioneer.
- middle Doctor Asher stopped, and, in the middle of the night, the new doctor was fetched, too."
- modal This came about partly from the similarity of the blues scale to modal scales and partly from the characteristics of the guitar and the use of parallel major chords on the pentatonic minor scale.
- model Ah, Mr. Aylwin, did it never occur to you how important is the expression of the model from whom you work?
- module An almost module R ∈ Va-mod with a map R ⊗ R → R satisfying natural conditions, similar to a definition of a ring, is called an almost V-algebra or an almost ring if the context is unambiguous.
- motel A Stundenhotel is a motel where rooms are let by the hour, similar to Japanese love hotels.
- muddle By millions of letters, which in spite of an almost hopeless muddle of the postal service did at last reach the soldier, they knew that France, the very heart of France, was full of pity and hero-worship and yearning for them.
- Del Cuando nos sacan del agua nos morimos.
- Mel "Fine," he says, "I'm sorry Mel, but if you don't, I swear I'll tell."