What is the correct spelling for MEDLY?
This word (Medly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MEDLY
- madly She broke madly away from her keepers, running back along the road towards Emma's house.
- meal Each man, the silent meal done, threw his bed where he saw fit, apart from the others.
- mealy Froude had so great an antipathy to what Carlyle himself called "mealy-mouthed biography" that he erred on the side of extreme frankness.
- med The Med Service in this sector has been badly handled.
- medal Congress gave him a vote of thanks, also a gold medal -"the first in the history of independent America"-in commemoration of the event.
- meddle And, while doing so, the Dolphin and ourselves hoisted British colours, as a hint to the brig that if she dared to meddle with us we were quite ready for her.
- meddler Between two persons like her father and Paula a meddler could make such an incalculable amount of mischief.
- medial The superior cerebral veins, numbering eight to twelve, drain the superior, lateral, and medial surfaces of the hemispheres.
- Medals It also was on medals, which, you know, are of gold, silver, and copper, and are given to Folks as a reward for having done a good or a brave deed.