What is the correct spelling for MEDUME?
This word (Medume) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MEDUME
- dame This vexed Dame Civil sore. And I'm green with envy, when you meet a dame But you burn my heart up with an orange flame. – That Terrific Rainbow by Unknown Author
- dime They all pledged themselves to a fine of a dime every time they swore. Face dime Give you dat iphone4 face time – Girl You Be Killin' Em by fabolous
- dumb Why he is dumb is his own affair. When the king looked, where she looks now, breathless, dumb Till I come. – Love Among The Ruins by Robert Browning
- madam What is the matter, madam ? Margeret was her madam And the future looked as bright and as clear as the black tarmacadam Well I hope that she sleeps well at night, isn't – Tramp the Dirt Down by Elvis Costello
- madame Why not Madame Piriac or Miss Ingate?"
- made What a mess-mess-mess we've made of it all!"
- meade Nevertheless, Barbara Meade refused to go.
- med And he'd had them drive the Med Ship to Weald, against which there could be no objection.
- meddle It isn't square business to meddle with another operator's crew.
- medea As to his future plans, he revealed them by one day presenting to the head doctor for his signature a paper asking leave to open a Moorish cafe at Medea after his recovery, a request the head doctor felt himself unable to endorse.
- medium He knew already that it was through her medium that those despatches which never reached London were to have been handed on to their destination!
- medusa Don't you give Medusa one of those sweet almonds, Daisy-not one, do you hear?
- memo In a memo on political forces in Indonesia, the CIA asserted that the army was upset with Sukarnos leftist tendencies and were looking to force Sukarno out of power or incentivize the PKI, the communist party, to attack the state.
- mime How often had the sight of that face, not then pale and haggard, but wreathed with rosy smiles, sufficed to draw down the applause of the crowded theatre; how, then, had those breasts, now fevered by the thirst of blood, held hearts spellbound by the airy movements of that exquisite form writhing now in no stage-mime agony!
- mode This mode of greeting is used only towards Musulmans; and when it has passed between them, it is understood to be a pledge of friendly confidence and sincere good will.
- modem In case there is only one or just a few network devices, some of them provide AUX ports making it possible to connect a dial-in modem for direct CLI access.
- module It is possible to use any Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) in the device and one can flash custom Android builds that will work with the unlocked bootloader.
- mum One be enough, mum ?
- mute The captain met the look, and crying savagely, "Answer, will you, you mute !"
- Madmen He always reasons rightly, as madmen do, from his own premises.
- Mediums In the earlier history of art it was not so necessary to insist on the limitations imposed by different mediums.
- Mete The same measure ye mete wrong or right Ye shall be weighed therewith when ye go home.
- meme Zen Meme ce hop and ce jump and ce laugh, and ce be too glad.
- Maude Maude knew by his silence, by his flushed face and restless eyes, that something had happened, and that he was under the influence of some deep emotion.
- dome Glimpses of an interesting dome and a turret-tower had appeared once or twice above the house-tops, leading him on with freshened interest, and there was still light enough for many first impressions when he arrived before the low cloister-door.