What is the correct spelling for MEENY?
This word (Meeny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MEENY
- e'en E'en when I was dressed, had either of them spoke, instead of glancing sideways with still head!
- man He saw the writhing body of the shocked man fall from the stockade.
- mane He glanced at me suddenly, then smoothed his horse's mane , and said, gently, "That means you have declared yourself to her?" Can't you see that holzer mane? What's her name, Virginia Plain – Virginia Plain by roxy music
- many Her beauty was new colour to the air And music to the silent many birds. Our afflictions are so many, And we haven't got a penny. – Venice Gavotte by Unknown Author
- mean "Whatever may be my own thoughts, and they are not likely to be unfavourable to you-for Patrick's sake, I mean ; but whatever may be my own thoughts, I will not subject my daughter to such a risk. What does he mean? What does he know of me This lord and master? When he has looked at me what has he seen? – My Lord and Master by Unknown Author
- meanly Meanly, I followed him.
- men Rich are they, rich in wonders seen, But poor in the goods o' men; So what they ha' got by the skin o' their teeth They sell for their teeth again. – The Sea-Wife by Rudyard Kipling
- mend Time can never mend The careless whispers of a good friend – Careless Whisper by Barry Manilow
- menu So now this venue has no menu – Living On This Island by Unknown Author
- mien And motions fine, and mix about the scene And fill the Time with forms of ancient mien? – Street Cries by Sidney Lanier
- min Jeg rapper om dama di, hun er venn med kukken min Jaa9, Onkel og Keem One de mobber den trendy looken din. – Vi Liker Deg Ikke (and Jaa9, Onkl P and Roma) by Dirty Oppland
- mine I will not eat my word, now thou art mine; Thy faith my fancy to thee doth combine. – As You Like It: Act V, scene IV by Unknown Author
- weeny With the exception of a few teeny-weeny murders, I do not think I have done anything in my life that I regret.
- Mun And now he mun die.
- meaner There ain't a meaner set of cut-throats in all Dixie."