What is the correct spelling for MEKER?
This word (Meker) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MEKER
- make If she didn't like you, she could make you wish she did."
- maker Each soul was solemn as if facing the Maker of the world.
- marker The billiard-marker and the other?
- meager The accounts which we could obtain were meager , and it was represented as completely in ruins; but, in fulfilment of the purpose we at that time entertained of going to every place of which we heard any account whatever, we determined to visit this on our way to Uxmal.
- meek Anyone who is capable of a touch like that-in the presence of gods, men should be meek .
- mere She did not care about golf, and to-day the mere sound of the name irritated her.
- merger Or is there some reason why he doesn't want to call attention to the fact that Fleming's death is what makes the merger possible?"
- meter He worked chiefly for Henry Charteris, for whom he printed the Catechisme in 1574, and a metrical version of the Psalms in 1578. For the same bookseller he also printed a poem, The seuin Seages, Translatit out of prois in Scottis meter be Johne Rolland in Dalkeith, a quarto, now so rare that only one copy is now known, that in the Britwell Library.
- mike What a cruel affair it is, Mike !
- mocker He's a mocker of men, you know: very contrary.
- Meyer This was a word for Meyer , Van Horn, and Co.
- Meier "Never before," Mr. Meier said.
- MK Bermuda Mk .
- meeker Cold waxed her heart, and right thus said she: "Meeker than ye I find the beastes wild!"