What is the correct spelling for MELAT?
This word (Melat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MELAT
- bleat Let schoolboy Strephons bleat of flocks and fields, Each street of thine a loftier Idyl yields; Fed by all life, and fann'd by every wind, There burns the quenchless Poetry-Mankind!
- elate She knows it, and is elate with the consciousness-glad that her money, example, and influence have really, substantially, benefited those around her.
- lat P I have also collated the thirteenth-century Parisinus lat .
- meaty I always let the birdies sing, I never throw a stone, I always give a hungry dog A nice, fat, meaty bone.
- melba A newspaper man, vacation-free from Broadway first nights and operas sung by Melba , Sembrich, and the Brothers de Reszke, was showing his city-bred children his native hills and introducing them to the beauties of a world alien to asphalt pavements and brownstone fronts.
- moult Of all vulgar errors the most wanton, the most wilful, and the most resolutely tenacious of life, is that belief bequeathed from the days of Pope, in which it was pardonable, to the days of Mr. Carlyle, in which it is not excusable, to the effect that Shakespeare threw off Hamlet as an eagle may moult a feather or a fool may break a jest; that he dropped his work as a bird may drop an egg or a sophist a fallacy; that he wrote "for gain, not glory," or that having written Hamlet he thought it nothing very wonderful to have written.
36 words made from the letters MELAT
3 letter words made from MELAT:ale, alt, ate, atm, eat, elm, eta, lam, lat, lea, lem, let, mal, mat, tam, tea.
4 letter words made from MELAT:atle, lame, late, male, malt, mate, meal, meat, melt, meta, tael, tale, tame, teal, team.
5 letter words made from MELAT:atmel, malte, meatl, metal, telam.