What is the correct spelling for MELAY?
This word (Melay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MELAY
- belay Clipping in The process of attaching to belay lines or anchors for protection.
- delay Here was an unexpected delay . Wind of the sunny south! oh, still delay In the gay woods and in the golden air, Like to a good old age released from care, Journeying, in long serenity, away. – October by william cullen bryant
- lay Something soft lay beyond. On the sand-drift -- on the veldt-side -- in the fern-scrub we lay, That our sons might follow after by the bones on the way. – The Song Of The Dead by Rudyard Kipling
- malay A second later it dashed back the way it had come, the Malay flogging fiercely, reckless of slips or stumbles.
- male If there are no sons, the property goes to the nearest male heir.
- mali Guinea three equal vertical bands of red (hoist side), yellow, and green; red represents the people's sacrifice for liberation and work; yellow stands for the sun, for the riches of the earth, and for justice; green symbolizes the country's vegetation and unity note: uses the popular Pan-African colors of Ethiopia; the colors from left to right are the reverse of those on the flags of neighboring Mali and Senegal
- mall They accordingly left the club together, and made their way down Pall Mall and across Waterloo Place into the Green Park.
- may Methinks the future wears a gladsome smile, The children of thy race now spy a star Which like to that of Bethlehem may lead Them in the future to a state of bliss.
- meal "Wal, I'm hungry-an' he ain't my boss," replied Larry, and went on with his meal .
- mealy But the Golden Touch was too nimble for him. He found his mouth full, not of mealy potato, but of solid metal, which so burnt his tongue that he roared aloud, and, jumping up from the table, began to dance and stamp about the room, both with pain and affright.
- melba When it was announced that Melba was to sing at Milan, a feeling hostile to her at once made itself manifest.
- melee Spread over the spirits-their wicked melee .
- Mel Meanwhile, the sergeant turned back to Bud and Mel .
- Melva Melva Bucksbaum (1933–2015), American art collector, curator and patron of the artsPhilip H.
- meals I used to watch you at meals , and wonder what it was.
36 words made from the letters MELAY
3 letter words made from MELAY:ale, elm, lam, lay, lea, lem, ley, lye, mal, may, mya, yam, yea.
4 letter words made from MELAY:almy, ealy, elya, emly, eyam, lame, lamy, laye, lyme, male, maly, meal, yale, yelm, ylem.
5 letter words made from MELAY:lamey, leamy, lemay, maley, mayle, mealy, mylae, yealm.