What is the correct spelling for MEMEOIR?
This word (Memeoir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MEMEOIR
- emir The old emir looked keenly at the lads, and said: "Horn, thou art a bold and valiant youth, of great stature for thine age, and of full strength, yet I know thou hast not yet reached thy full growth.
- meir In the evening the Rabbi Meir came home.
- member It was about the last club that such a man as Jack should have been a member of.
- memo "I'll probably get word on it by the time someone has it all organized into a nice, official memo," Flannery said.
- memoir He took out the photographs of the memoir on Franco's Spain that Rivas had written in his own hand.
- memory And in her mother's that she had, and all the memory of the dreadful hours just passed.
- mesmer He had from that moment devoted all the leisure of his life to the study of these singular but most beneficial phenomena, employing only the simplest manipulations in place of the more exciting means used by Mesmer, and doing an immense amount of good by his judicious cures.
- meteor Another had seene an Apparition, or Meteor, somewhat of human or angelic Shape in the Air.
- mime A new light is thrown upon some of the less-known departments of Greek literature by a well-preserved papyrus, which contains on one side a prose mime in two scenes, a work of the school of Sophron, having points of resemblance to the fifth mime of Herondas; while on the other side is an amusing farce, partly in prose, partly in verse.
- mummer I persuaded the head of our mummer troop to write out their play as it was handed down to him by his predecessors.
- Memoirs His own memoirs give the best account of his unsuccessful mission.
- meme But if you want story dat's true, true, true, I tole you good wan moi-meme An de t'ing you was spik, dat I don't believe, for sure she was beat all dem.
- Meier E. Meier says that the word 'Delilah' means 'the faithless one.