What is the correct spelling for MEMOR?
This word (Memor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MEMOR
- mam Little Emily patted and kissed the faces, and soon learned to designate them, "pit mam and mam Cla," for pretty mam ma and mam ma Clara.
- meir She did not speak, neither did she doze during the meal; but moved uneasily in her chair, looked at Meir , then at the shattered window, and in the middle of the room on the spot where the stone had fallen.
- member Only one favour would I ask: would the Herr Doctor be so kind as not to ask questions about Schimmel and myself or any member of the honoured Ueberhell family." Fi all contender And if she wanna be a Fan club member I'm gonna give her – Mi Blenda by damian marley
- memo According to a declassified CIA memo from October 6, 1965, the movement also included parts of the Indonesian army and air force, as well as members of several Communist organizations.
- memoir The book has come to light since his time, having been discovered among the important collections bequeathed by Dr. William Hunter to the University of Glasgow; it was published by Mr. W. J. Thoms about the year 1862 in Notes and Queries, and was afterwards printed by him in a volume containing a diary and other 'choice notes' by Oldys and an interesting memoir of his life.
- memory Why didn't you keep your memory of me?
- Memoirs And then, if the trade will not give your aunt her due, some old adventurer, or some shady countess or other, will be found to put her name to the memoirs.
- meme L'auteur veut qu'on ne fasse aucun traite d'alliance ni avec ce roi ni meme avec l'empereur Grec; et, pour mieux motiver sont assertion, il rapporte quelques details sur le personnel de ces princes, et principalement sur le premier, qu'il dit etre un usurpateur.
- memos It is a history of the FBIs COINTELPRO efforts to disrupt dissident political organizations within the United States, and reproduces many original FBI memos .