What is the correct spelling for MEMVER?
This word (Memver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MEMVER
- maneuver Unhappily for me the general was looking directly at me as this maneuver was executed.
- mauve At places on the plants were huge crimson, mauve and blue flowers, ten feet across.
- member Yo' know I were a member once.
- memo He realized that he needed to check to see if William had received the memo and replied to it.
- memoir On this subject, however, I shall not dwell, but refer those who desire particular information to the charts and Hydrographical Memoir.
- memory "It is my memory that makes me rough, madame.
- mime "Because there are two in the ceremony, and the rest make the chorus," answered a philandering mime.
- moreover Moreover nothing is done after a man has passed a certain examination to see that he remains fit and safe to treat the public.
- move Do not dare to move!"
- mover The mover of multitudes found himself alone in the darkened hall, snubbed and wrathful.
- Mermen "I know there used to be children in the water, and mermaids too, and mermen.
- makeover Bulbapedia received a mobile makeover with the release of BulbaGo, the app for Bulbapedia.
- meme A defaut d'une entente speciale entre les belligerants, les prisonniers de guerre seront traites pour la nourriture, le couchage et l'habillement, sur le meme pied que les troupes du Gouvernement qui les aura captures.
- Mamie I opened the door, and there sat Mamie Prout exactly where she had been left four hours before.