What is the correct spelling for MENAND?
This word (Menand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MENAND
- mankind "Well, the study of mankind is man, doesn't some one say, and I'm none the worse for a little extra knowledge of a friend's affairs.
- manned The launch was heavily manned, and after their first surprise the Turks pulled themselves together and fought desperately.
- meander There is also a difference between the nobles in their wealth, and the dignity in which they live: for instance, in the number of horses they breed; for this cannot be supported without a large fortune: for which reason, in former times, those cities whose strength consisted in horse became by that means oligarchies; and they used horse in their expeditions against the neighbouring cities; as the Eretrians the Chalcidians, the Magnetians, who lived near the river Meander, and many others in Asia.
- meaning Mother understood its meaning.
- menander "I had long since been baptized, and all the prisons were open to me, the rich Menander, the brother-in-law of the prefect-those prisons in which under Maximin so many Christians were destined to be turned from the true faith.
- mend I haven't had time to mend them."
- mending And his father-in-law was saying that the country was mending, and that a man might become rich in Ireland if he only had a little capital.
- mind Never mind why-you shall see.
- mined Her eye glanced uncertainly, and she approached with daintiness, like one stepping on mined ground.
52 words made from the letters MENAND
3 letter words made from MENAND:ade, ane, dam, den, dna, end, mad, man, med, men, nad, nan, nne.
4 letter words made from MENAND:aden, amen, anem, annd, daen, dame, damn, dane, dean, edam, enad, made, maen, mane, mann, mead, mean, mend, name.
5 letter words made from MENAND:admen, amend, anden, anend, anmen, deman, edman, enman, mande, manen, manne, meand, medan, menad, menna, naden, named, namen, nande, neman.