What is the correct spelling for MENATL?
This word (Menatl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MENATL
- dental You did not know, madame, that when I was pressing you with questions as you sat in my dental chair a phonograph was making a record of your answers.
- entail Exposure and death-one must entail the other-would come time enough....
- mantle They rushed to the spot, only to see a dark figure in a military mantle leap the wall, and disappear in the gloom.
- meanly It was wonderful to see men of great quality, and gentlemen, in so mean a combination; but, to my great satisfaction, they came off as meanly as I could wish.
- medal One hears such a lot about this Blake-Desmond affair that I feel I could take the gold medal if examined about it.
- mendel It is probable, from recent experiments by De Vries, Correns, and others, that a remarkable regularity, expressed by Mendel in the form of a law, obtains in the variations which result from hybridising.
- menial They are outside of the limitations of the menial mind.
- mental Many things occurred to him in later life of the sort men would avoid, but never came much greater mental shock than on that black occasion.
- mentally "Dirzed also asked a question, mentally, after the discarnation, and got an answer.
- metal There was deep silence for a moment, then a slight sound as of metal on metal, then a report, and Muller re-entered the study through the bedroom.
- natal Then his heart ached like that of a young eagle looking from his natal rock into the dim valley, miles below.
- neatly The nests were cup-shaped, and very neatly made of moss, leaves and fibres, and lined with black fibres.
- rental She asks L45 for its transfer, but she can't transfer the lease without my consent; and I can get L12 a year as a moderate rental from a large choice of competent tenants.
- Meant That is what I meant to say.