What is the correct spelling for MENDO?
This word (Mendo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MENDO
- made Aristophanes disliked Alcibiades so much that he soon wrote a comedy called "The Clouds," in which he made fun of him.
- mind "Before making up my mind ," returned the latter quietly, "I should like to see the operator who received them."
- moment They appeared extremely affected, tears ran down their cheeks and they sobbed bitterly, but in a moment they dry their cheeks and cease their cries."
- month He would put an end to the situation that troubled him, and vexed him, day after day, month after month .
- Mando Abdullah Malallah, Emirati association football player Abdullah Mando , Syrian footballer Abdullah Muhasilović, Yugoslav army chaplain Abdullah Nakaš (1944–2005), Bosnian surgeon Abdullah of Saudi Arabia (1924-2015), King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Abdullah Oğuz, Turkish film director Abdullah Öcalan (born 1948), Kurdish opposition leader and founder of the Kurdistan Workers Party Abdullah Öztürk (born 1989), Turkish para table tennis player Abdullah Palić (1958–1995), Bosnian military officer during the 1992–1995 war in Bosnia and Herzegovina Abdullah Sidran (born 1944), Bosnian writer and poet Abdullah the Butcher, born Lawrence Shreve, Canadian wrestler Abdullah Yusuf Azzam (1941–1989), Islamist leader, assassinated in 1989 Abu Bakr (573–634), also known as ‘Abdullah ibn Abi Quhaf Ovadia Yosef (born 1920), Israeli rabbi, born Abdullah Youssef