What is the correct spelling for MENEBER?
This word (Meneber) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MENEBER
- deneb If Deneb cannot keep pace with the changes, that could explain the feeling.
- manager Then, as manager of the poorhouse of the district, the lawyer had bound Leo over to Daniel Hawkins at four dollars a month and found.
- maneuver With only one power tube, however, maneuver was impossible.
- manger They're just dogs in the manger , and we Scots shall teach them the lesson they need.
- manner "I'm sure that General Lingard must have noticed Richard's extraordinary manner to me," Athena spoke musingly.
- meander Three tiny threads of water, each accompanied by its riband of verdant grasses, meander downwards some few yards, and then unite and form a little stream.
- member Thiers was not a member , but gave his support.
- menace There was the menace of a curtain lecture in her face.
- menage Menage makes as little of him as Dacier; yet Dryden says, were all the Writings of other Criticks lost, Rapin's Works alone would be sufficient to teach us the whole Art of Criticism.
- mender The net-mender pursued the subject with the kind of gravity on him that always comes on a seaman when drowning is under discussion.
- mentor And where did you leave Miss Preston and her mentor ?
- meyerbeer Meyerbeer, as I have been informed by competent authorities, was constantly modifying his compositions.
- mincer Afterthought: What a Mincer !
- minder To a cab-minder he showed a photograph.
- miner Thus, a miner working along the coal-seam S, from a to b, would describe the fault, f, as an upcast, since he would have to mine to a higher level to catch his coal again.
- minter I also made the acquaintance of Major Minter , another Virginian, who told me he had served in the 2d cavalry in the old United States army.
- monger Pearse had to show in the first place that Tone might be taken as the normal and classical representative of the Irish national ideal, and in the second place that he was no mere ordinary constitution-monger but a teacher of a philosophy of nationality, valid not for his own age only, but always, capable of furnishing guidance in the just and orderly upbuilding of a modern community, of satisfying at once the claims of the nation and the claims of its humblest member.
- moniker He was a filthy, huge, grossly obese individual of exceptionally obnoxious character who went by the unlikely moniker of Fatoo the Dread, and the obliging fellow was persuaded to conjure up a bit of hocus-pocus to make a bigger and better statue of the idol appear in a cloud of ashes and smoke, right where the old one had smashed.
- Manege The broad doors flew open, and the manege was soon filled with knights and ladies on foot and horseback.
- Menes Manes was the chief Deity of Lydia, Lycia, and Persis; and the same as Menes of Egypt.
- minuter We are prepared for even minuter detail; the paganism will be Nat-worship; the Indian creed Buddhism: the alphabet also, where the language is written, will be Indian also.
- meaner The seats in the church would disgrace a meaner parish than that of Birmingham; one should be tempted to think, they are the first ever erected upon the spot, without taste or order: the timber is become hard with age, and to the honour of the inhabitants, bright with use.
48 words made from the letters MENEBER
3 letter words made from MENEBER:bee, ben, bmr, ebn, ene, ern, men, nbe, neb, nee, nmr, reb, rem.
5 letter words made from MENEBER:beeen, beene, beere, beren, berne, breem, ebene, ember, emeer, erben, mereb, meren, neemb, neeme, nembe, remen.
4 letter words made from MENEBER:beer, bern, brem, bren, ebre, erne, meen, mene, mere, mreb, nebe, neem, nemr, nrem, reeb, reen.
6 letter words made from MENEBER:embree, mbeere, meneer.