What is the correct spelling for MENLY?
This word (Menly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MENLY
- keenly He knew how keenly she would be disappointed.
- mainly It was mainly through the influence of one of the former Lords of Trade, Charles Townshend, who afterwards became the leading voice in the Pitt ministry, that the Stamp Act was passed.
- manila They were returned home in the order in which they went to Manila, and are now all of them out of the service and in the ranks of citizenship.
- manly It is not a manly virtue.
- many When so many gods, when so many men, when so many animals, have been vanquished by him, art ashamed to be vanquished by him also?
- meal When they had finished their meal Tony spread his coat under a tree.
- mealy Starch is one of the constituent parts in all mealy farinaceous seeds, fruits, roots, and other parts of plants, and is in large demand for domestic use, the arts, &c. Our common starch is made from wheat, and a good deal from potatoes.
- meanly To think meanly of one's self, is to sink in one's own estimation as well as in the estimation of others.
- merle He generally did remain nine months out of the twelve in town, because of the millions, making his visits at Merle Park very short; but Lady Tringle found that change of air was good for the girls.
- Henley "A gentleman of the old school, dear Miss Henley," Mrs. Vimpany explained.
- Manley "You'd better read it," said Mr. Manley, handing him the letter.