What is the correct spelling for MENOR?
This word (Menor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MENOR
- man When the young man had left, Rachel said, hesitating: "I shall not go to the service if Dr. Brown does not arrive before then.
- manor On one of the last and hottest days in August, a grand garden-party was given at the Manor .
- mean To have attained serenity would mean that one was strong enough not to allow suspense to cause one a moment's doubt or distress.
- mender The old law of Magnus Law-Mender which, on account of the change of the language, was now hard to comprehend, he abolished, and elaborated, in its stead, a Norse law, some regulations of which are yet in force.
- manors From this circumstance arose the right of lords of manors or others to the game within their respective liberties; and to protect these species of animals, the game laws were originated, and still remain in force.
- meaner They have high rank, are well paid, and hold their own boldly against men of meaner capacities.
- bachelor's "Ay, ay; that's bachelor's talk.
37 words made from the letters MENOR
3 letter words made from MENOR:eon, ern, men, mon, neo, nmr, one, ore, rem, roe, rom, ron.
4 letter words made from MENOR:meno, meon, moen, moer, more, morn, nemr, nero, noer, nome, norm, nrem, omen, omne, orne, reno, roen, rome.
5 letter words made from MENOR:meron, moren, norem, norme, ormen, remon, romen.