What is the correct spelling for MENSTAL?
This word (Menstal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MENSTAL
- install It was only when Calhoun, dealing with a Board of Supervisors suspected of corruption, showed conclusively that he proposed to install an over-head trolley system, whether the people wanted it or not, that Spreckels and his associates organized their traction company.
- mainsail "'And the mainsail , sir,' said the steward, not understanding what I said.
- mainstay The mainstay of the Catholic Church rests with the Austrian monarchy and with the death of the old Emperor, it would-in fact have to-look to some other country and ruler for protection.
- mantel On the mantel -shelf were a bottle of water and a glass, but as the water had evidently been there for some time, it was not very tempting.
- mantle If we meet again I shall win him for the white cross on the black mantle and the battle against the enemies of the faith."
- mendel Then Doctor Mendel had met Mr. Spencer at the railroad station, and had explained affairs to him.
- menstrual Shortly after the menstrual date passes, some medicine is resorted to, and the subsequent phenomenon, regarded as the interruption of pregnancy, is really no more than normal menstruation.
- mental Mental graces are superior to bodily charms.
- mentally A revulsion of taste flowed over Lilly; she hated suddenly the rather tawdry cape piped in red, and mentally retailored herself with a new feeling for simplicity.
- minster Dry facts content him: how the King disembarked at Southampton and took horse; how he rode through forests to Winchester; how there he was met by the bishop, heard mass in the minster , and departed for Guildford; thence again, how through wood and heath they came to Westminster 'and a fair church set in meadows by a broad stream'-to tell this rapidly contents him.
- minstrel He looked toward the minstrel -he walked the room in great disorder.
- monastical A Description, or Briefe Declaration of all the ANCIENT MONUMENTS, RITES, and CUSTOMS belonging to, or being within, the MONASTICAL CHURCH OF DURHAM, before the Suppression.
- monster You can't understand that, of course; you think I'm ungrateful, no doubt; and that I ought-" "You appear to me, a monster of selfishness," Wesley Elliot broke in.
- mostly They are mostly Shias.
- muenster He was succeeded by Maximilian Francis, Bishop of Muenster , Grand Master of the Teutonic Order, a son of the Emperor Francis and Maria Theresa of Austria.
- nestle If you shrink at thought of night, and winter, and the late homecomings from the banquet and the lights and laughter, through the deserted streets-a desolation which would not remind you now, as for a generation it did, that your friends are sleeping and you must creep in a-tiptoe and not disturb them, but would only remind you that you need not tiptoe, you can never disturb them more-if you shrink at the thought of these things you need only reply, 'Your invitation honors me and pleases me because you still keep me in your remembrance, but I am seventy; seventy, and would nestle in the chimney-corner, and smoke my pipe, and read my book, and take my rest, wishing you well in all affection, and that when you, in your turn, shall arrive at Pier 70 you may step aboard your waiting ship with a reconciled spirit, and lay your course toward the sinking sun with a contented heart.
- Monist His life, 145-150; he reasons by analogy, 151; his genius, 154; compared with Royce, 173, 207; not a genuine monist, 293; his God; and religious experience, 308.
- Munster The first authentic account which we have of the composition of the Faery Queen, is in a pamphlet written by Spenser's friend and predecessor in the service of the Council of Munster , Ludowick Bryskett, and inscribed to Lord Grey of Wilton: a Discourse of Civil Life, published in 1606. He describes a meeting of friends at his cottage near Dublin, and a conversation that took place on the "ethical" part of moral philosophy.
- meanest Enquired the Caliph, "Whom meanest thou?"
212 words made from the letters MENSTAL
5 letter words made from MENSTAL:aelst, almen, almes, alsen, amens, ament, ansem, antle, asten, astle, atmel, elans, elmas, elsam, elsan, esnal, estan, etnas, lamen, lants, lasem, lasne, laten, leans, least, leats, lemna, lenas, lenat, letna, malen, malte, manet, manse, mante, mantl, masen, masle, mates, meals, means, meatl, melan, melts, menas, mensa, menta, mesan, metal, metan, metsa, names, nates, neals, neamt, nelas, nelms, nestl, netam, netas, salem, salen, salet, salme, samen, samet, sanel, sanem, selam, selan, selat, selma, seman, semna, senal, senat, senta, setal, slant, slate, slean, smale, smelt, smena, stael, stale, steal, steam, stela, stena, taels, tamen, tames, teals, teams, telam, temas, temsa, tensa, tesla, tesna.
3 letter words made from MENSTAL:ale, als, alt, ane, ans, ant, asl, ate, atm, eat, elm, enl, ent, esm, est, eta, lam, lan, lat, lea, lem, let, mal, man, mat, men, mes, mls, mst, net, sam, sat, sea, sen, set, sle, stm, tam, tan, tea, ten.
4 letter words made from MENSTAL:alms, alne, amen, anem, anle, ante, atle, east, eats, elan, elms, esla, esna, etna, lame, lane, lasn, last, late, lats, lean, lena, lens, lent, lest, lets, maen, male, mals, malt, mane, mast, mate, matn, meal, mean, meat, melt, mesa, meta, metn, name, nast, neat, nest, nets, sale, salt, same, sane, sant, sate, seal, seam, seat, sent, seta, slam, slat, smen, snel, stem, tael, tale, tame, teal, team, tean, tnsm, tsen.