What is the correct spelling for MENTE4?
This word (Mente4) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MENTE4
- made In a few hours their principal works were destroyed, and in the gate itself so extensive a breach was made that the besieged, despairing of any longer defending themselves, sent in haste two trumpeters to entreat a parley.
- Mente mente uti non possumus cibo et potione completi, if gorged with food and drink, we cannot use our intellects.
- mind It was characteristic of Patty not to dwell on anything unpleasant, so having made up her mind to accept Mr. Lansing's favour, she entered heartily into the plan for the next party.
- moment Martha looked for a moment as though she were about to weep, and then for another moment as though she would die of laughing.
- month The normal seasonal march of pressure-change produces a maximum gradient in December and January, and a minimum gradient in April; but for every month in the year the mean gradient is for winds from southerly and westerly quarters.