What is the correct spelling for MENTER?
This word (Menter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MENTER
- center When, 200 years ago, the political center of the United States was transferred from Washington to Centropolis, the newspaper followed the government and assumed the name of Earth Chronicle.
- enter He could not at all enter into a great many things that give me the most pleasure.
- meander At present I am going to meander through the lancers with Mrs. Featherbrain.
- mender There was silence: Roy broke it at last by saying with knitted brow, "I'd rather be a maker than a mender, but lots of people aren't either."
- mentor Was it fancy or did Charles really see his mentor blow a tuft of swansdown from his cuff?
- meter The angle does not alter with the distance, and whether it be measured at 1 meter, 10 meters, 100 kilometers, or in the infinite spaces of Heaven, it is always the same angle.