What is the correct spelling for MENTOIN?
This word (Mentoin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MENTOIN
- benton But there was an exception to this rule, as there is said to be to all others,-Thompson Benton , the merchant; the dealer in everything, as the advertisements on his wrapping-paper stated, for he advertised nowhere else.
- dentin Type-III collagen is a fibrous scleroprotein in bone, cartilage, dentin , tendon, bone marrow stroma and other connective tissue; it yields gelatin on boiling.
- dentine On the occlusal surfaces of the cheek-teeth, the enamel surrounding the dentine is incomplete on both the lingual and labial sides of the teeth of five individuals and is incomplete on the labial side of some of the teeth of a sixth specimen.
- maintain If I was mistaken in approximately placing my feet upon the pin-point about which this controversy has raged, I maintain that it is the inevitable mistake any man must make.
- mandolin The boss didn't reckon I was going to play a mandolin or sing, did he?
- mansion The smoke-house was not over fifty yards from the mansion , and was reached along a walk of huge flat stones.
- martin I thought at first it was a martin or swift; but it descended, slowly spiraling, and became too small for any bird.
- meeting Miss Oglander's first meeting with her lover at Rede Place took place in the Greek Room.
- megaton For a young physicist, a 100 megaton blast is the culmination of the creative spirit.
- melting To accomplish this, which included melting the snow, heating the water, and cooking everything separately, required about two hours.
- mending Her eyes asked forgiveness, because, having helped to break, she could have no share in the mending .
- menotti The landlord spoke kindly and encouragingly to the boy, telling him that he should be cared for that night, and in the morning he could go to see Mrs. Menotti , who had sent him there.
- mention Just mention them over.
- mentor The same old friend and mentor , wise with the knowledge and experience which long observation of men had given him, advised the young squire what to do when the depression first came upon agriculture.
- menuhin Guila Bustabo once said, "Menuhin got away from his parents.
- merton Miss Merton is in charge there.
- minion I have taken in a minion of the Church; I have allowed him to enter my cabin and break bread with me.
- minoan The Pulesti, if they were indeed the historic Philistines, stranded and stayed on the confines of Egypt, retaining certain memories of an earlier state, which had been theirs in some Minoan land.
- monition The poor rabbits themselves were at a loss, for no kind monition apprised them of the coming flood.
- monotone "Yes, Mrs. Van Duser," murmured Elizabeth in a depressed monotone .
- monotony After a moment Betty went on, with this time a little tremor in the tired monotony of her voice.
- montana I wrote to the "Times" to suggest, in my character of traveling American, that both sides to the controversy might be satisfied by a service arranged on principles suggested by the anecdote of the Montana settler who met a grizzly so formidable that he fell on his knees, saying, "O Lord, I hain't never yet asked ye for help, and ain't agoin' to ask ye for none now.
- morton "The trunks are checked through, Roger," said Mrs. Morton to her older son, "so you won't have to bother about them here."
- motown I sometimes got to help out little alternative girls from North Toronto buy vintage prom dresses at the end of the year, and I helped Motown revival bands put together matching outfits of red blazers and wide trousers.
- mountain John was on the mountain -top.
- mounting Greson was mounting the stairs three steps at a time, and close behind him came Mart.
- mouton Wilfred had already hired a room for us both on the sixth floor of the Pied de Mouton Tavern, which stood halfway down the Holdergasse, and for it he was to pay four kreutzers a day.
- munition The first steps had not even been taken to send the uniform to the cleaners, and soon Peddle reappeared carrying it over his arm and the heavy pair of munition boots in his hand.
- mutton Mutton soup may be made in the same manner.
- newton He tells us that the poor fellow was inflamed with jealousy, suddenly disappeared, and about a fortnight afterwards was found hung or strangled in a tree in Newton Wood, near Hyde.
- renting Is it rack-renting, process sarving, extirminating, would make them popular?
- tenting Soon the sun would be going down, though in the impenetrable tenting of white smoke that had spread high over all the air there was nothing to show that a sun had ever shone upon the earth.
- venting However, from such a misfortune my good genius now delivered me; for after traversing the passage to the end, he at last discovered another, which led by a long flight to the second story, down which he proceeded, venting at every step his determination for vengeance, and his resolution not to desist from the pursuit, if it took the entire night for it.
- Denoting They were having tea on the lawn, a most fascinating tea, with a frosted cake in the middle of the table, on which Pauline's name was inscribed in golden letters, and round which were lighted fourteen little wax candles, denoting that she had now come to that mature age.
- Denting The magnet lifts up the hot, soft metal without denting it or damaging it and drops it down where it is wanted.
- Mantling She turned to him with a faint mantling on her cheeks.
- Melton A few shots were exchanged, and Melton was compelled to retreat.
- Meting They were not cruel, and would not really have liked to see the Northwick girls suffer, if it had come to that; but they were greedy of the vengeance promised upon the wicked, and they had no fear of judging or of meting with the fullest measure.
- Minding It's a red crime I must commit that will make all respectable people quit minding me.
- Minting It must, of course, renounce the thought of bounties and protective duties, but it must also give up marking plate, minting coin, and stamping butter; it must take no part in building harbours or lighthouses or roads or canals; and even a town council cannot without offence undertake to pave or clean or light the streets under its jurisdiction.
- Antoine The Rue S. Antoine was more attractive.
- Anton Down by the brook Anton was walking with his father, and from the hill-side Thoma was coming with hers.
- Kenton Mrs. Kenton picked up her Almanach de Gotha.
- Quentin They were from St. Quentin !
- Mentors "Why not make this loan the text of a great National thrift lesson and give every working man and woman a chance to become a financial partner of the Empire," said the saving mentors.
- minuting Such being his character, and such his opportunities, this worthy had long made a practice of minuting down, from time to time, anything of interest or importance in the affairs of his betrayed master's clients-even laboriously copying long documents, when he thought them of importance enough for his purpose, and had the opportunity of doing so without attracting the attention of Mr. Parkinson.
- mentoring So tonight, I propose a four-year, $300 million prisoner re-entry initiative to expand job training and placement services, to provide transitional housing, and to help newly released prisoners get mentoring , including from faith-based groups.
133 words made from the letters MENTOIN
5 letter words made from MENTOIN:einon, ennio, entin, imeon, inmet, intoe, itoen, menin, menno, menon, menti, mento, meoni, metin, meton, mieno, mineo, minto, moine, monet, monie, monte, monti, moten, motie, nieto, nimet, nimon, niten, niton, noemi, noite, noten, notin, onemi, onnie, temin, tenno, tenom, tenon, tieon, timeo, toein, toine, tomei, tonen, tonin, tonne.
4 letter words made from MENTOIN:emin, emit, enim, ento, etim, inme, item, iten, itmo, itno, iton, mein, meio, meno, meon, metn, mien, mine, mint, mite, moen, monn, mote, nein, neon, nine, nito, noen, nome, none, note, omen, omit, omne, omni, onen, onne, onni, otim, temi, time, tine, tion, toei, tome, tone.
7 letter words made from MENTOIN:enimont, mention, nominet, nontime.
3 letter words made from MENTOIN:ent, eon, imo, inn, ion, mei, men, min, mit, mon, mot, neo, net, nim, nit, nne, not, one, ten, tie, tin, toe, tom, ton.
6 letter words made from MENTOIN:intone, menino, menton, minton, monnet, nitnem, nomine, ontime, tenino, tionne, tomine.